Saturday, March 10, 2007

Perodua launching new special edition Myvi

Yesterday Perodua launching a special edition of Perodua Myvi SE. This new car with a new image and look more aggressive is targeting young generation market. I have heard a lot about Perodua Myvi. It is the most seller able car in Malaysia today.

What about proton ?.Yup proton back to same selling strategy, because this year Malaysia will celebrating 50 years of independence, proton were offering it's old model Proton Saga at a very discounted price !. I think about RM26,000.00. !. Is this proton right strategy ?.

I think mmm... it's not. Now a days proton are losing its market share to the competitors. I know for sure it is because the quality of car they produce !. The proton car that not meet the consumer satisfaction. Yes I know that from my own experience.

Therefor , with the increase of fuel prices and the very good offer from Perodua Myvi, I thinking changing my proton Waja to Perodua Myvi !. However I also aware that in the market today there a lot of products that can be used to reduce the fuel consumption of one's car.

Sometimes they call this products as fuel saver. I think should used a fuel saver rather than buying a new car. Fuel save can comes in many ways. Some fuel saver product need you to add that special chemical at certain amount when you refueling the gas or petrol or diesel.

Other fuel saving product, need to be fitted to your car. This look like car booster and it will give more power to your car, while consuming less fuel.

No comments: