Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Proton Waja Stuck Again

Today, 13 Jun 2009 my proton waja stuck again while I travelling from KL to Kota Bharu. It happen went I stop at Petronas Petrol station at Felda Kechau for a short rest. I stop the car, turn off the car and I went to the rest room.

After I came back and try to start the car, it cannot be started.I asked for mechanic nearby, if it is battery faulty, afther he check, the battery is ok but the car cannot start. When this thing happened, I suspect it was due to the Car Stater in which it's flyweel not work and it also because of clucth and a gearbox.

Because unexpected things, I have stranded at the Petronas Felda Kechau. Thus I have to use a toll truck nearby to tow my car to the nearest workshop which is at Lot 1433, Miles 16, Jalan Pagar Sasak, 27100 Padang Tengku, Kuala Lipis Pahang Tel 09-3291137 and Fax 09-3291563.

At this moment, I don't know how much it will cost me !...Oh Proton Waja...

No comments: