Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Model Proton Car

Proton is expected to launch a new proton car model. For me I have to wait and see how these new proton cars look likes. It may be looked nice or good but how about the quality of this new proton cars ?. I want to see the quality of proton car must be improved to make it success in the market.

After owning two types of proton cars, and all those experience that I have gone through with both proton cars that I own, I can said that proton should really need to improved the QUALITY of the proton cars to make it success in the Malaysia market today.

The quality of this car such as it's power window, door handle, absorbers, brakes should be improved because this is from my own opinion about the cars. The proton cars should be problem free at least for the first three years. I have headache experiences with my proton waja !. I don't know the new name for this proton new model. Some said proton will launch this new proton car on 15 August this month.

I think because of the proton car quality , proton have loosed a lot of it's market share to competitors. I hope that proton will gain back it market share by launching it's new proton car models

No comments: