Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Proton Pesona New Model Lauched Today

Proton have launched it's new model Proton Pesona today. I have seen this proton pesona yet but looking at today news it look good and nice. Proton Pesona is I think an upgrade model of Proton Gen 2 model. I heard that the price is reasonable also and it come with a few model by itself.

With this new Proton Pesona , I sure that the sales of Proton Pesona will increase because the design is very good. But I think due to the price range of this Proton Pesona models, I think it slowly will kill the other Proton car model !. The price can be range from, like

Proton Persona 1.6AT H-Line Metallic – RM55,800
Proton Persona 1.6AT M-Line Metallic – RM52,800
Proton Persona 1.6MT M-Line Metallic – RM49,800
Proton Persona 1.6AT B-Line Metallic – RM48,449
Proton Persona 1.6AT B-Line Solid – RM47,999
Proton Persona 1.6MT B-Line Metallic – RM45,449
Proton Persona 1.6MT B-Line Solid – RM44,999

Thus when compare other proton models, I'm sure potential buyers will rush to this models right. But if some of the Proton qualities not been improved in these models, mmm....one day it will come back to the square.

For me, as I already own the proton waja dan wira, I have to wait to the what market says about these Proton Pesona models. So I want wait and see these Proton Pesona performance.

No comments: